Saturday, December 30, 2006

Theme and Test Picture Upload

The theme I have chosen for my PAW is "Where I Have Been This Week", a chance for me to try and capture the various places I get to visit as part of my job and have never really bothered to acknowledge or record.

Details: Nikon D80, Tokina 18-200mm lens, focal length 28mm, 8 seconds @ f/16, ISO 200
As to the test picture, this was taken just before Christmas at the Christmas illuminations of the trees at the Westonbirt Aboretum. The walk is enchanting and a lot of fun for the kids, especially as there are hidden fairy grottos and intriguing use of lights. Really interesting place to visit if you get the chance.

2 comments:

Karen said...

That's really nice, I love the colours

John M. Setzler, Jr. said...

I think this will be a fruitful project. Be sure to write some good notes to go along with your photos.. it will turn into a photo diary for you over the year :)